- Families needing help and advice in finding the right school for their children, but prefer to navigate the admissions process alone afterwards.
- Families seeking professional guidance when selecting their child’s school in Madrid, whilst also keen to manage communication with the school.
Save time and energy: I handle the initial research and school identification, freeing you up to focus on other aspects of your child’s education.
Expert guidance and reassurance: Receive personalized recommendations and insights to ensure you select the best private school for your child’s unique needs and aspirations.
Classic Schools Search Process
- Online questionnaire: The Classic School Search begins by completing an in-depth online questionnaire to have a thorough understanding of your family, child’s needs, and educational preferences.
- Initial online meeting: to learn even more about you and your family’s needs and to ensure that all requirements are crystal clear to identify the Best school for your child. I will guide you through the different school options and explain the different school options in Madrid and what would best suit your child.
- School recommendations: detailed information on 2 schools for your child (availability confirmed) that matches your needs.
- School information and introductions: Online meeting to discuss and review the two school options followed by ‘virtual’ introductions to the school admissions team.
- Follow-up online meeting post school visits / meetings to discuss your observations, answer any questions, and guide you in making an informed decision.
- Ongoing email support up to the application submission deadline, ensuring you have the necessary guidance throughout the process.
FEES: 700€ (Additional sibling 100€)