premium school search
Ideal for families who need support and advice throughout the Search, Selection and Enrolment process.
Type of schools?
Can be used to search for public / concertado schools or private / international schools.
Type of families?
- Families who are relocating and are unfamiliar with Madrid’s schools (and neighbourhoods).
- Families who feel overwhelmed about the sheer number of choice and need advice.
- Families who are time pressed and need somebody else to do the heavylifting.
Benefits of Premium
- Save you time and energy as I do it All for you.
- Support and guidance from start to finish. And even more as I always like to check in throughout the school year.
- Reasssurance that you have made the right school choice for your child.
- The Premium School Search begins with an online questionnaire where I find out everything relevant about your child, your family, your circumstances, and what is important for you in a school. This helps ensure that when we have our first call I already have a clear idea of the needs of your child and any particular education requirements.
- I will guide you through the different school options in Madrid.
- I will then provide a detailed list of Three schools for your child based on your specific requirements.
- I will manage all communication with the schools on your behalf.
- I will arrange school visits and assessments.
- I can accompany you on school visits as required.
- I can arrange additional support eg. tutoring/language lessons should the need arise.
- I will advise on suitable neighbourhoods considering school and lifestyle choices.
- I will provide support with admissions forms, registration fees, and entry requirements.
- If needed, I can provide advice and information about uniforms, the curriculum, and the school year.
- Email and telephone support are ongoing throughout the process.
- I can be available for a follow-up call within a year of your consultation to discuss anything else that may have arisen as part of this school search.
Sinead is amazing! When moving to Madrid, we wanted to live in the city and find a bilingual school for our boys (8 and 4), without sending them to the major British/American private schools in the suburbs. Sinead talked us through all of the options, including recommending a neighborhood that we love. On her recommendation, we decided to go with a bilingual public school, and Sinead took care of all of the paperwork and navigated the bureaucracy. The boys ended up in a small concertado in our neighborhood that is a perfect fit for them. If you’re moving to Spain from abroad, the process of enrolling in public school can be a bit daunting. Sinead is truly an expert on schooling in Madrid, and also a great sounding board for any little questions that come up during the move. She’s the best – highly recommend!
We’ve had a great experience working with Sinead and the Steps into Spain Team as we explored coming to live in Madrid from the US for a year. Our focus has been on finding the right school(s) for our kids; they have excelled in hearing what we were looking for, finding a number of schools that met our criteria, talking us through the various options, and making personal connections at our top choice schools. They’ve also had advice on neighborhoods to live in and other important details regarding the transition. We could not have done this without them! We’ll continue to use their services as we get closer to our move date. Thank you so much!