Private – Concertado – Public
- Families relocating to Spain who are unfamiliar with schools in Madrid (and neighbourhoods).
- Families feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of school choices and need professional guidance to find the right school for their children.
- Families who are time pressed and need somebody else to do the heavy lifting of searching schools and manage the applications and enrolment process.
Benefits of Premium School Search
Save time and energy: I’ll handle the entire school search process, freeing you up to focus on other aspects of relocating your family or your work commitments.
Expert guidance and support: Receive personalized advice from an experienced education consultant throughout the entire process. And even more, as I always like to check in throughout the school year.
Peace of mind: Rest assured that you found the best school for your children, fostering their academic growth and personal development.
Premium School Search Process
- Online Questionnaire: The Premium School Search begins with an online questionnaire where I find out everything relevant about your child, your family, your circumstances, and what is important for you in a school.
- Initial Online Meeting: to ensure that your priorities and requirements are crystal clear. And to guide you through the different school options in Madrid and what would best suit your child.
- School Recommendations: Based on your specific needs, I’ll carefully select 3 schools for your child and prepare a detailed summary of each school (available places confirmed).
- School Proposal Review: Online meeting to review and discuss the schools selection.
- School Visits: I’ll schedule 3 school visits and advise on any required assessments. I’ll accompany you on school visits (in person or online) as required (3 max).
- Post-Visit Review: to discuss all aspects and select the best school for your kids.
- School Application Support: I’ll manage ongoing communication with the schools and support you through the application process, providing information about all specific documents required.
- Neighbourhood Recommendations: considering school commute, bus routes and lifestyle choices.
- Advise on uniforms, school books and supplies.
- Ongoing Support: Email and telephone support throughout the process.
- First Trimester Check-in: to discuss anything else that may have arisen.
FEES: 1,150€ (Additional sibling 100€)